Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

And so it begins.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I agree JD.... there is no miracle in a bag cure to blow a deer up. Steriods are about as close as you can get to that! lol I do think living in a crop rich environment helps alot with deer being able to stay healthy and produce great jumps in age classes, as well as genetics from the mother create better bucks. Being that the mother plays one of the biggest parts in truley how big a buck will be I try to supplement the does more than the bucks. Sure i pump minerals into areas that i know bucks will be to help their diet and general health to promote as much antler growth as they possible can. Ive personally seen cull bucks that were 3.5 and 4.5 yr old 7 pts go from 125-130" class 7's to 160's by letting them live 2-3 more years and pump minerals into them. They obvioulsy turn into big non-typicals but i think that minerals have a part in deer growing junk everywhere along with age.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I am not only impressed with the caliber of bucks, but I am super impressed with the quality of picture taken! DANG!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What redcloud said. I snagged 4 last year. Grabbing a couple more this year. Would have been more, but I am sort of entering the point of camera saturation. hahaha

What is it? Think of a co-op. All the farmers pool together to buy in order to receive a discount for their large order. Similar stuff but with cameras. Spypoint gets their cameras out to the masses. They get sincere reviews. Next thing you know, someone like yourself is learning about Spypoint cameras and what sort of quality they have to offer.