Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A Thank You to TenPoint Crossbows.

Crossbow

Thanks everybody. We just felt like it was the right thing to do. It is tragic that it has come to this, but I am very pleased to see the exhibitors and consumers standing together to make our point.

Sincerely,
Randy Wood
VP of Sales
TenPoint Crossbow Technologies

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks everybody. We just felt like it was the right thing to do. It is tragic that it has come to this, but I am very pleased to see the exhibitors and consumers standing together to make our point.

Sincerely,
Randy Wood
VP of Sales

Thanks for checking Randy.... Hope too see you checking in from time too time....

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark

Sincerely,
Randy Wood
VP of Sales

To me, it was the right thing to do......it's just hard finding people willing to do the right thing anymore. Kudos!

By the way, I love my pro-slider!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to the site. Thanks for joining simply to verify the company's position on the matter. That is awesome! Kudos to TenPoint!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Just another bump for the good guys. Wyvern Creations pushed on their Facebook against the gun ban at the show. Wyvern is my "Go To Guy" about crossbows.....He is Awesome. He will stand behind ANY bow he sells 150%! Anyone looking for a Tenpoint may want to check out Wyverns package deals as they are usually pretty good. Real American Built Crossbow from a Real American Seller...... No Brainer!
Thanks Randy for posting. I believe xbowgirl and myself met you at Deerassic Classic. Thanks Again!