Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot

What weekend would work best for you?

• July 25-26

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • August 2-3

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • August 9-10

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I vote for July also. It always seems like there is so much crap going on in August. Weddings, vacations, sports tournaments, etc.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hate to say it, but we leave that weekend for Ocean Isle, NC and don't return until the following weekend. But, we can't accommodate everybody. As much as I'd like to make it work, there is no way I could swing those two weekends. Like I said before, it is what it is and it's probably better left to corresponding days of last year. I'll live :( Miserably... but I'll live :(

Mao

Coshocton, OH
My family vacation is in early July so any time is good for me. I plan to be there for both days this year. I had a great time the one evening I was there this past year.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am on vacation from the 3rd to the 13th of July. Will vote later on tapatalk. This "little" mexican isn't cooking this year. Union rules and all...

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Im interested in attending this event. However I don't exactly know what it is. Can someone throw some details my way? Im still in my rookie season with TOO. Thanks.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Im interested in attending this event. However I don't exactly know what it is. Can someone throw some details my way? Im still in my rookie season with TOO. Thanks.

Its a beer drinking bullshit session that we interupt long enough to shoot some trap and bows. And we eat like kings. Oh, and get rained on! lmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Missed this event the past two years not planning on making it three. I will go with the 18th also. But will accommodate any date set.

I voted on the second week in August, but after looking at the calendar, would like to change it to July.
(Someone, please change my vote, thanks!)

I may be out of state on the second or third week of July, but should be back in time, by the 25-26 dates.

Bowhunter57

teej89

NE PA
I'm pumped for this years! Was building a porch with the BIL last year and couldn't make it. Can't wait to stick a bunch of trees lmao