Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2k MAN HRS,234 TREESTANDS,23 KILLS, ,7 B&C BUCKS !!

I wanted to post this for my buddy Mark..Just to help get the word out about the new season...Mark helped me learn about about deer an there behavior...He does done everything short of holding my hand an saying"Hunt in that tree"".Do to my own bad luck an dumb mistakes I have not been very successful in harvesting.But i have seen plenty!!!!..But instead of me rambling..Here is the new Promo Video for
Legends of the fall..
Any input is appreciated...An will be passed along to Mark an the crew
Thanks

[video=youtube;9RY-p6d7ElI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RY-p6d7ElI[/video]

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm a huge fan of the LOF crew. I would love to know the back story to them leaving Drury and all their sponsors behind because I find that stuff very interesting. But I think they have a winner concept and are doing things the right way. Great video...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm a huge fan of the LOF crew. I would love to know the back story to them leaving Drury and all their sponsors behind because I find that stuff very interesting. But I think they have a winner concept and are doing things the right way. Great video...

x2. One of the only hunting shows I watch religiously.

Thanks for the comments folks...It one of the only Network type shows i would watch..I cannot comment much on the Parting with The Drury's etc.I would imagine the LOF crew felt stifled or limited on what they could do..I feel they have total control an freedom now..An they have some GREAT sponsors backing them..N.A.P,Elite archery:smiley_clap:,scent-lok,Traditions,BSA optics,Moultrie,Bad boy buggies,Wildlife research center,millennium treestands,Carbon express(not a fan),tru glo,morrells,Among others.. Mark has recommended some products to me..An I loved them!!! So it aint like there using them just for the money...Elite,NAP,moultrie an morrells targets are all items i LOVE thanks to Mark

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's a great show. LOF is my favorite and I try to catch their show everytime I have a chance. Seems like they are all down to earth people and have a little fun along the way. That teaser was just that and now I can't wait to see this years episodes and learn a thing or 2 along the way.

That's a great show. LOF is my favorite and I try to catch their show everytime I have a chance. Seems like they are all down to earth people and have a little fun along the way. That teaser was just that and now I can't wait to see this years episodes and learn a thing or 2 along the way.

If there is enough interest..I may be able to come up with some sort of give away item/items for the forum..I am still working it out with Mark..Maybe Hats or stickers etc..An of course i would need the mods/Admins Approval to do so..Nothing is set in stone yet

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If there is enough interest..I may be able to come up with some sort of give away item/items for the forum..I am still working it out with Mark..Maybe Hats or stickers etc..An of course i would need the mods/Admins Approval to do so..Nothing is set in stone yet

I would approve.. Let me know what he has in mind and I'm sure we can come up with a contest to promote LOF and TOO. And let out members win some cool gear. :smiley_coolpeace:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I would approve.. Let me know what he has in mind and I'm sure we can come up with a contest to promote LOF and TOO. And let out members win some cool gear. :smiley_coolpeace:

I don't see a problem with a little contest and giveaway. Keeps things moving and more entertaining to have a little competition lol. Heck..we might even get one of the crew to sign on to TOO by the time it's all said and done ;)

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great video right there! That young girl at the end was awesome... "Right in the frickin' pump station." lmao Priceless. I sure wish I got the outdoor channel or vs. or whatever network this show is on!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great video right there! That young girl at the end was awesome... "Right in the frickin' pump station." lmao Priceless. I sure wish I got the outdoor channel or vs. or whatever network this show is on!
A BIG FRIGGIN' DITTO!!! I'll be watching it TOO!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
This weeks opener was a great show. The Montana brute was cool looking as well as the Canada buck. Can't wait to see next weeks episode :smiley_clap:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Watched the new episode last night. Had a whitetail hunt out west, and a velvet mullie spot and stock hunt. The mullie had one crazy rack, pretty sweet deer. Also saw that the LOF crew is now using Millennium Stands! Big Pimpin'