Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 The Ohio Outdoors Spring Turkey Contest - Rules & Sign-ups

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If you get an odd number, put me in. Otherwise, I do not foresee much hunting time in my near future.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I didn't intend to buy a tag this season since I only got out once last year, and it doesn't look like this year is going to be any better. Having said that, I bought a tag today, so go ahead and sign me up for the contest.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Add Karissa to the list. She's 17 now and will be 18 on 5-3-15 so put her where ever you deem suitable. Doubt we'll both be able to get out as much as we'd like but it only takes one day as they say.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Where are some of our past participants hiding??? Missing the likes of the following:

Huckleberry Finn
lung buster
1hornwilly
Diablo54
brock ratcliff
rgecko23
bonemonger
twireman
Schu72

If anyone is in regular contact with these guys, drop them a note to see if they want in. Teams are drawn tomorrow night.

lung buster

hocking county
Put me down, add Andrew and Addison to youth as well i guess...
Wasn't going to "play"this yr due to kids playing on 5 baseball/softball teams but what the heck....

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Didn't get the drawing done last night as my little one caught the stomach bug and has been throwing up. That said...I am ready! Need someone to toss me out a number between 1 and 50 for the number of simulations I will run on the random number generator to pick the teams. So who has a number for me? First to post is the number I will go with.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
So if buck whisperer and myself are hunting together and I call a bird in and he shoots it, I can get the points. Then when I kill one I can still enter that bird and get those points for my team also?