Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2014 buck mount

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Its been done awhile but i finally had time to pick it up the other evening . Turned out good . Lee Keller at The Hunt'n Shack in Navarre did it .

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
That's who does all my work. You should of messaged me, I could of drove the 2 minutes there and met you! I saw your buck while it was getting done, looks good!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Sorry man . I wasn't sure I was gonna make it over till 4 o'clock . Maybe if I actually kill a good one this yr I'll hollar at ya before I come over .
That's who does all my work. You should of messaged me, I could of drove the 2 minutes there and met you! I saw your buck while it was getting done, looks good!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Sorry man . I wasn't sure I was gonna make it over till 4 o'clock . Maybe if I actually kill a good one this yr I'll hollar at ya before I come over .
Sounds good. If you need any help dragging or tracking, let me know. Is that a Wayne county buck?

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Thanks for the compliments guys . Been wanting to pick him up for a couple months, just never had the time .

Bigslam...It was actually a Richland county deer . I moved to this area 4 seasons ago and have yet to kill a buck in Wayne county . Hopefully yr 5 will be my yr to drop a Wayne county bruiser . My last 3 bucks since I moved have all been Richland county .