Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 - 2012 Deer Contest Leaderboard

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Well done Ryan! I like the extra info you added too with the longest beams, etc...

I thought the scoring system was perfect and I hope we do it the same next year.

Thanks again for taking care of the numbers, Ryan ;)

x2! I think it was set up perfectly this year. Thanks for all you put into this Ryan!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I too agree with the way everything went. Thank you Ryan for all your work. You did a great job making sure everything ran super smooth.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Congrats to the winning team.

Thank you Ryan for doing this for us. I think it went very well and everybody had a great time with it. I know I did and for one can't wait for 7 months to do it all over again.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
A big thank you TOO Ryan! Awesome job in running the TOO Deer Hunting Competition! I liked the additional info you added TOO!

Congrats to the winners this season the "The Big Rack Snatchers"!

Can't wait till the fall to do it all over again!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Congrats team 6,we'll get ya next year!

Well done Ryan & Joe, thank you for the extra time you had to put in to make this work. It was a blast and I look foward to doing it again in 7months.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Nice work guys!! I think things went really smooth this year with the format of the contest... even though I didn't put one down... :smiley_blackeye:

Thanks TOO Ryan!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats too the winners.... Lots of nice bucks put down this year.... You guys rocked the contest and deserve the win.... See what happens the next season lol....

Kaiser878

ohio
THanks for everything Ryan....You handled the contest well...

Now the main thing I have been thinking.....Surely The Big Rack Snatchers will get to defend their title next year, right?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good job to everyone who participated (yea... even you, Kaiser :smiley_depressive:). lmao

Thanks for running such an excellent contest, Ryan. I think the scoring system was perfect and I look forward to next year's contest. Maybe next year myself and the rest of my team should come up with a name lol.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Good job to everyone who participated

Thanks for running such an excellent contest, Ryan. I think the scoring system was perfect and I look forward to next year's contest. Maybe next year myself and the rest of my team should come up with a name lol.

ill second that

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I also think it was fun and enjoyed all the storys. Thanks to all at TOO. The only thing I would change come turkey season or for next years deer season is NO MORE I KNOW SOMETHINGS....lol