Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2-for-1 Special

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The guy that runs No BS Lures posted a video on his social media of two yotes in one foothold. Said its never happened in 41 years of the line. He need to buy a Power Ball ticket!

Screenshot_20221102-132526_Facebook.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Man that’s crazy. I really want to believe it. I’m sure it’s legit. But what are the odds this happens to a guy that makes his living selling traps? Like, that’s a hell of a statement and advertisement for the holding power of his traps. Could he have brought in two coyotes on catch poles and snapped a trap on both of their paws? Sure could have. But I hope it’s legit.

There. Buzzkill post complete. 😅

Man that’s crazy. I really want to believe it. I’m sure it’s legit. But what are the odds this happens to a guy that makes his living selling traps? Like, that’s a hell of a statement and advertisement for the holding power of his traps. Could he have brought in two coyotes on catch poles and snapped a trap on both of their paws? Sure could have. But I hope it’s legit.

There. Buzzkill post complete. 😅

I had the same thoughts. Even doing that with catch poles would be a bit tricky.