Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

169 3/8" 8 point

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
BTR used to not include spread. Their whole ideology was the deer got credit for inches of antler, nothing more and no deductions.

That is a dream deer for me and is more impressive as a 4x4 than it would be as a 190 10 point. Big 8s hold a special place in my heart!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
BTR used to not include spread. Their whole ideology was the deer got credit for inches of antler, nothing more and no deductions.

That is a dream deer for me and is more impressive as a 4x4 than it would be as a 190 10 point. Big 8s hold a special place in my heart!
It's my dream buck also, I love big 8 points! I'm sure someone will edit one of our posts into something sexual lol

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
There's been a couple whopper 8 points in the past 5 or so years that have broken the 170's. There's a taxidermist around Caldwell working on a 189" Gross 8 this week, that was taken last year in that proximity. I will text him for pics. You guys got to see this one!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
There's been a couple whopper 8 points in the past 5 or so years that have broken the 170's. There's a taxidermist around Caldwell working on a 189" Gross 8 this week, that was taken last year in that proximity. I will text him for pics. You guys got to see this one!
My buddy and I have some land to hunt a few miles outside Caldwell, nice country around there. I haven't hunted it yet but he had some dandies on camera last year, no 180's 8 pointers though lol