Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spencie TCs 2017

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I've passed this one a dozen times
14.jpg

"Barry" is toying with me. Haven't seen him but he's been everywhere
17.jpg

Could have killed this deer but he broke a G3
120.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Last edited:

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
With no true shooters on cam all season and the outfitter killing the 8 with the broken G3, I will be looking for these Cull bucks this week....or any new bucks.

IMAG0267.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

8.jpg

16.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
This buck ran a doe all day long this day. He was killed at the outfitters feed lot Thanksgiving evening. Scored 132 5/8 with missing tine. Add ~8" and he's 141ish. I was really hoping he would make it after breaking the tine but he was on his feet in the daylight way too much.

https://youtu.be/HHhdv8f1a9U

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Frustrating place to be Mike. Hang in there. I'm entering gun season frustrated too. Very few mature deer around. The ones I had earlier disappeared before season started. Need to do some thinking before I decide where and when I am hunting during gun season.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Your outfitter "buddy" will be one of the worst things to happen to that neighborhood. Amazing guys like that can get, and keep, customers. I'm amazed at how many guys are cool with pay $1,500-2K to hunt over a corn pile.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Your outfitter "buddy" will be one of the worst things to happen to that neighborhood. Amazing guys like that can get, and keep, customers. I'm amazed at how many guys are cool with pay $1,500-2K to hunt over a corn pile.

Very few guys would know what to do without corn piles anymore, heck I apparently don't know how to hunt without a corn pile.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
That's a dandy buck in the first couple of videos. Hard to tell on the one that escaped death exactly what that is, but he does appear to have a good gash across the belly.

I had a few videos of him. It looks like your typical rage wound to me. Just went in high enough to create an in and out wound.