Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Today is going to be sheer torture

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I was out this am well before daylight. I didn't see a deer until 1015 when a doe came in from the back right side of me. I thought she was gonna run me down, but she veered off & went further up the hill behind me. The way she came in I thought something was pushing her. She got behind me about 25 yards then bolted back the way she came. She never snorted & I was all smoked up. By 11, the wind had me froze, so I left. I did have some hens come in front of me earlier.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
I got the damn cough too, this sucks, plus I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday...that fuggar hurts with everything I do! I was hoping by now my brain would shut off the "Today is perfect to be out in the woods" voice, but it's not...just making it that much more tortureous to sit here!

Big H

Medina
This is definitely one of these days that I want to say GFY to work and just about everything else.

Ricer2231

I'm gonna hit it hot and heavy this weekend and then back to work Monday. But wait one minute my good friends...... after Monday I am off until the 19th. That's right thirteen days of hunting time. Yeah Baby! Sorry got a little carried away there;).

BGarrett

Belpre
I have to work until noon tomorrow, but I am heading straight out after that. No rain in the forecast :smiley_clap: