Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Snow Of The Year

Ricer2231

Well woke up to the first snow of the year this morning, how bout you all? Nothing sticking in Zanesville but the cars were all covered in New Concord. That ought to give the big boys cruising the woods something to think about:):):)

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Tons of snow in Dublin where I work, my wife just called and said it was like blizzard conditions in Obetz where I live but I doubt any will stick around too long.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Diane's parents live in W Va and their up to 16" where they live. They can keep that chit......3" would be nice for the pre-rut though.

We have just a dusting on the cars but none on the ground or coming down as of now.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Looking out the window at work I can hardly see the ground now, it has been snowing pretty steady. Took me twice as long to get in here this morning due to all the slush on the road and slick conditions.

Ricer2231

Pretty much all rain here now. I heard Columbus got hit pretty hard last night, but nothing compared to West Virginia. We don't need any of that 16" stuff though.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It was spitting snow flurries when I went to bed this morning and just peeked out the window. Ground just looks wet and leaves are everywhere with gusty winds still blowin here in Warren county.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Woke up this morning to a dusting on the ground. My son woke up I told him to look outside. He said "I wish it would be like this come deer camp".

Of course a couple hours later and it was all gone.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I drove from Athens to Washington ch, and the strip between wellston and Chillicothe was pretty bad around 9 thismornjng. The rest of the day in courthouse, and back to Jackson it was flurry/sleet/rain the whole time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351628535.900706.jpg

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Had a little snow stick here in Whitehall where i work, dont think much stuck in Hilliard where I live either. Hoping this rain clears up bc this weekend looks killer!