Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Why Can't I Log onto Tapatalk?

whack

Viper was telling me this morning on the way to the woods that when he is on tapa he can't click on my name to reply to the pm I sent him. Says I am an invalid user or something like that. Can a mod just change my user name to whack and take the &stack off the & seems to be causing issues.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
whack&stack;196271 said:
Viper was telling me this morning on the way to the woods that when he is on tapa he can't click on my name to reply to the pm I sent him. Says I am an invalid user or something like that. Can a mod just change my user name to whack and take the &stack off the & seems to be causing issues.

Yeah. I can do that. Or change it to wack and stack. You'll have to log in with that name. Let me know and I will change it. After that if you can't get on try the new name.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Hey Whack, just wanted to share a little fix. We recently bought a new router, and somehow I was logged in as a guest under my settings. I re-entered the new password for the router into my phone settings and my tapatalk problems are gone.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
whack&stack;197145 said:
Oh well still not working. Screw it. Not worth anymore effort. I'll just make a new name if I decide I have to be able to get in on tapa

I'll change your name today.

From tapatalk. ""Got it, we'll take care of it in next plugin release.""

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not sure when the new release is. Do you want me to change your name or wait for the release.