Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Why Can't I Log onto Tapatalk?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What version are you using? Mine is 1.14.1. Click settings / about.

With Tappatalk if it was on my end everybody would have issues. One person says its an app problem on their phone.

jeremy44230

Medina County
Not sure if it means anything, but every once in a while, I will get errors on my iPhone when connected to certain wifi networks... I simply disconnect and it works fine. Not sure if it would help you.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351175751.870302.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Is the newest tapa version installed? The new one came out on the 22nd?

The latest code for the forum is

Tapatalk for vBulletin 4.x Stable Release 9/28/2012 4.2.0

Which is what's installed here. I shouldn't even say installed. It's just a file they give me that I upload to the server. Meaning it works or it doesn't. If a single user is having an issue it's an app problem. Wish I knew what to say. Here is their support website. http://support.tapatalk.com/

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
i got the latest update from the 22nd whatever one that is. 1.14.2 it says still cant get on

The latest phone app is 1.14.3.. Uninstall 1.14.2 completely and load 1.14.3.

It's an app issue on your phone. There isn't anything I can do.

whack

iPhone 3GS I really don't think it's the app it works on every other forum. Wonder if the & symbol is a problem? Showed up as "amp" on a different forum they were able to fix it but I have no idea how they did it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hmmm. Now that's a possibility. I will look around on tapatalks website and see if there is a fix. If you don't mind ask them how they fixed it.