Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rut Details..

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
ill be out everyday from the 3rd to the 11th plus anytime i can get out after work before my vacation this warm weather is killin me tho but like you guys said maybe they will finish the crops the next few days.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No, but close. I took a week off during the 4th of July TOO .... lol. I did have the impression I was one of the oldest at camp though... lol

How old are you??? You seemed not too have any problems up and down those hills..... So you're only as old as you feel right.... :smiley_coolpeace:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I will be off from the 3rd to the 12th, Dr. be damned!!!!!!!!! I,m gonna be in the woods as much as the hip will allow!!!!! figure it cant hurt anymore than it does after a day at work and he told me I could still do that!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I will be off from the 3rd to the 12th, Dr. be damned!!!!!!!!! I,m gonna be in the woods as much as the hip will allow!!!!! figure it cant hurt anymore than it does after a day at work and he told me I could still do that!!!

Good for you..... Dr's be damned!!!!! Now go out and shooter a booner too throw back in his face..... :smiley_clap:

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Lol, well .... I felt very old when climbing up out of those shelves with my gear. I'm so glad I didn't have my climber with me. Then again, IF I had it, I wouldn't have been on a shelf. I'm 52.

My Dad who was with me is 65 and he still makes it up and down those hills with a climber and a compound. There are 2 guys that come from the Boston area that are in there mid 70's, use self climbers and both shoot long bows.... and now smoke up too!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My Dad who was with me is 65 and he still makes it up and down those hills with a climber and a compound. There are 2 guys that come from the Boston area that are in there mid 70's, use self climbers and both shoot long bows.... and now smoke up too!

Hope too be doing that as well when I'm in my 70's..... :smiley_clap: That means I still got 20 more years of hunting too get under my belt...... :smiley_coolpeace:

Ricer2231

Well I just switched my weeks of vacation from the second and third weeks to the first and second. I think you guys are right in what you are saying about cruising the first week. Plus with the weather forecast looking the way it does.Hopefully I should be able to put something on the ground in one of those two weeks.