Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thieves.....Beware Be very FUGGIN aware!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ron just called me and said some piece of lowly dogshit walked off with his new camera and ground blind. Right smack dab in the middle of our own property!!! Prolly the same POS who took our dads headstone.

They better hope they never get caught!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Dang fellas, what a buncha BS. Sounds like you guys need to get a camera up outta sight and try to get that ass clown caught.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This is the kind of thing that makes me hate people. The world is full of takers...and at some point you get tired of dealing with them. Shoot on sight.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm still steamin'! Ron had that camera out for over 3 weeks! It's almost as if someone else is hunting our property. This shit is getting TOO outta hand these days!!! So many fuckin people out of work with all the time in the world to take from those who pay for their livelihood. Hope they meet a horrible end when it's their time to go!!!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Time for a multi-man vigil. We'll catch them in the act and then beat the _ _ _ _ out of them.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Talk about having the wind taken out of your sail! I had my other camera in hand TOO put out, just couldn't bring myself to do it. Risky buisness anymore, especially some place where I thought it was safe. : (

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Talk about having the wind taken out of your sail! I had my other camera in hand TOO put out, just couldn't bring myself to do it. Risky buisness anymore, especially some place where I thought it was safe. : (

Ron, did you have the cable lock on them?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Ron if you want one of those cams that will email you pics let me know. I will make you deal to catch thes bastards...