Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds Camping Checklist

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I am going to grab some small trash bags and bring along as well as the leftover plastic utensils and solo cups from my daughters Grad party. Sick of having them in the cabinets and not using them for anything lol.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am going to grab some small trash bags and bring along as well as the leftover plastic utensils and solo cups from my daughters Grad party. Sick of having them in the cabinets and not using them for anything lol.

Great idea. Never have uses for that sort of thing again. You do now!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
BTW my real checklist is getting fuggin ridiculous. Beef and noodles are out since they are not convenient to warm up with others bringing/cooking big items. I will just bring a bigger side. Probably something liked baked beans with bacon/sausage or spicy dip.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I think someone should shred a shoulder and make deer burritos! That's easy to prepare!

AGAIN, MY LAST NAME IS BEENER BUT I AM NOT MEXICAN! lmao Oh, that wasn't just about me nevermind....little sensitive!

Actually I would do it if I had a portable smoker or a deer shoulder.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Greg, and anyone else that wants one, 30 bucks since there is no shipping charge to be added.

How many people are bringing fryers? It seems there were a few, and if I don't need to bring mine I won't.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
sounds like someone should pack some of that toilet paper with aloe in it...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
AGAIN, MY LAST NAME IS BEENER BUT I AM NOT MEXICAN! lmao Oh, that wasn't just about me nevermind....little sensitive!

Actually I would do it if I had a portable smoker or a deer shoulder.

Gordo, paging Gordo!

P.S. You're my favorite Mexican!

Gordo

Athens County
I will provide! Say the word.

I'll bring all 4 quarters if it'll be ate. That may be a little over kill as it sounds like there is going to b enough food to feed an army.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Gordo I would bring the fixings and cook the quarter but I don't have anyway of cooking it properly while down there.

If our camp cook has a way of cooking it one day I will shred and season for burritos/tacos. I will also bring all the tortillas, cheese, homemade salsa/guac, etc....