Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds Camping Checklist

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I remember the chairs(one had the American Flag or something) left behind at the TOO shoot/campout but don't remember who took them.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Beener got em. He called me on my way home that day and said he'd drop them at Milo's with my bow. Apparently all that guacamole he's been eating has rotted his brain ;)

Hmm...I will see if they are at Milos but I don't remember getting them at all. The bow yes, seats no.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Beener, I've got a table or two to bring.

You mind grabbing my chairs I left at the archery shoot?

I'm the one who called you goober. Lol. I'll bring them.

Also. Bring walkie talkies if you have them. They cant be used to aid in killing game but they'll be a good safety plan for those venturing off the trail and might get turned around. Or if someone needs help etc after killing one.

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I just started getting our gear together. I swear, packing along a kid makes a short trip to Stroud's more logistically challenging than packing for an elk trip! Anyway, I doubt I bring down the grinder ... I can if anyone really thinks it's needed, but I imagine anything we decide to pack home will likely need a little better attention than I am gonna want to do in a less than sanitary environment...so no need to bring the grinder etc. I still plan to bring the basics needed to take deer apart.

Lots of laundry and packing to get done in the next few days, but will be well worth it!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i was gonna say how'd the hell did i get wrastlemania chairs...im a bow tuner not a wedding planner

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I just started getting our gear together. I swear, packing along a kid makes a short trip to Stroud's more logistically challenging than packing for an elk trip! Anyway, I doubt I bring down the grinder ... I can if anyone really thinks it's needed, but I imagine anything we decide to pack home will likely need a little better attention than I am gonna want to do in a less than sanitary environment...so no need to bring the grinder etc. I still plan to bring the basics needed to take deer apart.

Lots of laundry and packing to get done in the next few days, but will be well worth it!

You ain't shittin'! try packing for 2!!! Good lord, my truck will be paked to the hilt. 2 crossbows, my bow (just in case), 2 tents, too many clothes, too many snacks, etc...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I haven't even thought about snacks or the fryer and fish... dang. :) I really am gonna travel as light as possible, just a matter of digging up/cleaning the necessary stuff.

Gordo

Athens County
I have the four quarters of my buck all curing in the fridge right now. Can bring one if someone feels like cooking/smoking or doing whatever to it. They'll b perfect by then. Let me know