Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ah yeah!

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Good deal, got one right now that I'm hunting. She got moved to the top of the list.

Derek j

Knox Co.
Thanks everyone. This ol girl busted my wife and I last Wednesday, and then ran off about a hundred yards so she could blow for an hour. She then started blowing on Thursday when she seen the stand....with nobody in it. We were 150 yards away in the blind, watching her the whole time. Last night was the last time she was gonna bust me without ever seeing me ever again. When I text my wife and told her that I dropped the loudmouth, she was pissed cause she wanted to kill her! At least my farm will be quite for awhile now!!!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good job on the doe. I got a blasted black cat roaming around bothering the deer. But I don't eat cat. Yet.
Frank

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
:smiley_clap:

Nice work man!!!

Frank, you don't have to worry about eating cat because the coyotes will clean up the mess! Best shot I have ever made was on a feral tom cat that like to piss on my feeder and believe it or not, chase deer. Hit him square in the noggin' with a G5 Small Game Head on the walk at 42 yards after he pee'd all over the feeder and spooked two does. Took the coyotes less than 12 hours to clean him up!!!