Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nasa Plumbrook

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Mike, what was the turnaround time from the FBI? I have a bad feeling we're not going to make it. I emailed Erica at the ODNR for an update on the hunt. I heard late last week there were not many entries.

ThunderEagle

5Cent,

I mailed my application in on 10/11. The charge showed up on my CC on 11/20, and I got the letter that my prints were not good enough on 11/24. They say allow 5-6 weeks for processing. I'm not sure what I could have done better since I did go to the local sheriff office to get them done.

There was supposed to be a hunt on 11/17, I'm curious what the results of that one were?

I know for sure me and my partner won't be going, no way for me to fix things now and who knows if the next set of prints will be good enough.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I would say that we got our prints out 10 days after being notified of the results. I don't remember when that was. If you get your results, fax them in immediately with a cover page for them to confirm receipt with your email and phone number. I faxed it in a Gerri Wiese confirmed that we were registered. I hope you get them this week!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
This is the sector we'll be hunting. North of the pond and within the ditches on three sides.
Screen shot 2012-11-27 at 5.21.59 AM.jpg