Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Live Hunt Log

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Well as of right now I'm on diablos porch waiting on him lol. I've was up at 4, ready to roll. we're headin to we're i took my buck last year. We'll see why happens!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Sitting in front of redclouds place. We weren't planning on riding together. Might as well though I think we are both going to the sasme property.

lung buster

hocking county
Anybody kill anything yet? Lol. Im getting ready to head home and hit the bed. Im looking forward to everyone's reports later today. Good luck all! How long until the " i know something "posts start?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not sure how 6:50 was legal light for our part of the state because I can't see shit! LOL!!!

I'm settled in and didn't bust anything on the way in, so I like that! Listening to a podcast while I wait for shooting light. Had a sausage, egg and cheese sammich with OJ after I sat down. Feeling good!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What a beautiful morning to be in a tree. The roosters crowing in the distance and the woods are coming alive. I've got a big dip in just sitting here soaking it all in.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Good luck fellas. I just stepped out of the house for a few with coffee and it's a fine morning! Wish I was in the stand today, but I'll be checkin this thread often today. Good luck!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nothin like dogs running deer to start the season. Im not dealing with it this season. Im busting one if I see it, no mercy.

I killed a beagle back in 2003 that chased off the biggest buck I've ever had a chance to kill. Had a 150" 10 come in and stop just shy of my shooting lane. He was about to start walking again when the dog tore off after him. That was the third time I'd seen him chase deer, and the last...

Hope it picks up Jake!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Here we go again hahaha.... nothing moving by me so far.... lots of geese making their presence known lol... lime Joe said beautiful morning out here....