Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Group Deer hunt.

Buckmaster

Portage
A peak inside Jesse's tent. Beware.

Attachments

• Goatse-God.jpg
    Goatse-God.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 69

Buckmaster

Portage
There may not be a sicker thing on Earth than that!!!

Two weeks ago while prepping Deer Camp two of our hunters are ER nurses. I heard some not-so desireable camp fire/work related stories that just about made my ears curl.

For instance, How many times can you fall on a shampoo bottle in the shower and get it lodged deep enough to go to the hopsital a couple times?
OR, How did that girl fall on that cucumber in the garden meanwhile without clothes on?

People are nuts! I had to laugh. The best of Darwin's theory in play.

OK, Back to the thread topic.

TOO Hunt/ Camping

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Two weeks ago while prepping Deer Camp two of our hunters are ER nurses. I heard some not-so desireable camp fire/work related stories that just about made my ears curl.

For instance, How many times can you fall on a shampoo bottle in the shower and get it lodged deep enough to go to the hopsital a couple times?
OR, How did that girl fall on that cucumber in the garden meanwhile without clothes on?

People are nuts! I had to laugh. The best of Darwin's theory in play.

OK, Back to the thread topic.

TOO Hunt/ Camping

That shampoo bottle story probably turned you on.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Had a wrench thrown in my plans, not sure I'm gonna make it now. Still hopeful though.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Alright fellas, the one thing you MUST do prior to coming to this TOO gathering is watch this video. It is very important that we have our shit together this year and not get caught off guard...

[video]http://screen.yahoo.com/mansome-episode-44-larping-080100230.html[/video]

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Alright fellas, the one thing you MUST do prior to coming to this TOO gathering is watch this video. It is very important that we have our shit together this year and not get caught off guard...

[video]http://screen.yahoo.com/mansome-episode-44-larping-080100230.html[/video]

rotflmao Jesse!

I picture Charles as Henry VIII eatting a leg of turkey yelling , I'm the important one! Save me!" and Greg dressed as Robinhood in green tights with elf shoes saying' "Hang on you glutton sumbitch! I'm makin' my way over to ya! Gotta stave off the mad rush toward the food table first, I ain't had my dinner yet and I brought the sloppy joes!"rotflmao:smiley_clap::smiley_crocodile:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Speaking of eating again... I have quite a bit of fish I could bring down if you all wanted to do the fish-fry thing. Up to you all. Jesse mentioned it earlier, and I do have a fryer I can bring down as well.