Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Group Deer hunt.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I won't speak for him, but if memory serves me correct, you fellas better save a spot in the cabin for Dannmann. He and I chatted a month or so ago and he was trying to figure out who was getting a cabin he could go in with. Bummed me out. I would love to hunt with Dan, Ric, J, the Cotty boys. . . . .you guys are going to have a great weekend. Not sure if Dannmann is still in or not, but you might call before you lock up the 4th spot in your cabins. Comedy relief and "Dannmann wisdoms" would be welcome in my cabin anytime. lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well Ric between you Charles and Dan and myself that would fill one up.... we want too pull the trigger on one?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well Ric between you Charles and Dan and myself that would fill one up.... we want too pull the trigger on one?

You better verify with Dan first. Things change. lol Like I said, I won't speak for him, but he talked about it a month or so ago. Just didn't want him left out. He is my role model.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I talked to Dan by phone about 10 days ago and he sounded like he was going to go.

Sure J, lets at least book a cabin. I'll can send someone a 10 spot to cover my end. If I can't make it, someone can take my place on my behalf. I'm 100% in as for now!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Austin and I are in for sure.

Dante does your cabin tent have room for us two with two army cots? If so we would greatly appreciate rooming with you.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'll definitly be there, but im not sure on what day(s) or times. I only live 15 or so minutes from Strouds so I planned on staying there then just driving out to my land in the morning. If anyone would like to tag along that wont be a problem.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I will be there. Honestly haven't decided yet if I will stay, but I will be there to hunt and hang out in the evenings.

You need to stay buddy. Noway you should have to go home to all the women when you could stay and actually have a good time and enjoy yourself for a couple days lol.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I am taking friday off work so the plan os for us to be ready to leave Thursday after work. Get down there do what we need to do to setup and then enjoy the weekend.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dannmann is committed to bunking in a cabin with Brock and two of Brock's buddies
Girlie men?
More like the old bulls/young bulls.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dannmann is committed to bunking in a cabin with Brock and two of Brock's buddies
Girlie men?
More like the old bulls/young bulls.....

I told you I was disappointed I can't make it. Lots of comedy relief and WISDOM in that Dannmann!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll be in a tent with a queen sized air mattress and a zero degree mummy bag with memory foam in the bottom. I also have a big buddy heater. I may be a young bull, but I know how to bring the swag!!!

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I'm there. I will not be able to make it down the weekend before so I will be coming in blind. If there's others heading down thurs I will too. I get off work Thursday morning.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I'm there. I will not be able to make it down the weekend before so I will be coming in blind. If there's others heading down thurs I will too. I get off work Thursday morning.

Give you a ring tomorrow. Maybe ride together? I have decided I am not taking my camper. Just TOO much gas when I can sleep on a rock and be refreshed.