Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We're TOO Good 2012-2013 Kill Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is awesome Chad! Was that a butt shot for your daughter? Tell her to quit listening to Hoytmania on where to shoot them. lmao

Seriously though, that is fantastic. Love seeing you get the kids involved. I have one that is old enough. Just not sure I want him to know how to load firearms. haha

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great pics and nice shooting your kids did Chad. Those will be great to eat. At that age, Ron and I would skin the bones out of those tails and see how many we got for the year. Love the smell of a squirrels tail. NOT A SQUIRRELS ASS! FOR THOSE ONRY FUGGARS WANTING TAKE IT THERE. rotflmao

For the record, the smell of spent 22 rounds is up there TOO.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
That is awesome Chad! Was that a butt shot for your daughter? Tell her to quit listening to Hoytmania on where to shoot them. lmao

Seriously though, that is fantastic. Love seeing you get the kids involved. I have one that is old enough. Just not sure I want him to know how to load firearms. haha

Yeah, she shot it in the ass! I asked her why and she said it was all she could see LOL. She missed her first several shots before that so I was happy she finally connected. It's hard to get them squirrels to hold still long enough and try to get her lined up through the scope and shooting sticks at the same time.
She also kept "peeking" when she was shooting, looking to see if she got them before she pulled the trigger.

She is very good at killing regular birds with the .22, but she was a little excited to shoot her first squirrel. I think she will do better next time.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Great pics and nice shooting your kids did Chad. Those will be great to eat. At that age, Ron and I would skin the bones out of those tails and see how many we got for the year. Love the smell of a squirrels tail. NOT A SQUIRRELS ASS! FOR THOSE ONRY FUGGARS WANTING TAKE IT THERE. rotflmao

For the record, the smell of spent 22 rounds is up there TOO.

Those 4 squirrels are in the crockpot right now along with 6 doves....guess what's for supper tonight?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Seems like many things in life, the first one is the hardest. I am sure she will start slaying the crap out of them now! Let the fun continue!