Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Smokers Are In.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
THe clips helps with storage, and also to keep the bellow closed. It's leather and you will find that as you move it around, it can be punchured, burned, etc.

Brock, I'll be placing an order here soon. I am supposed to be having dinner with Gregg Ritz next week and my brother has already discussed the SS with him. He has never heard of it, and is intrigued. I have a good feeling you will be selling one to him and the Horton team members in the near future:smiley_clap:

That's cool stuff right there!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's funny how things have changed over the last couple of years. I was over at AT snooping around a little, doing SS searches. A few years back "Scent Smoker" was mentioned and links posted to the site all over the place. Not that way now. People seem to talk about smoking themselves up a good bit, but the links aren't getting posted. Any of ya go over there much, I'd sure appreciate posting a link once in a while!:)

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
can we get free extra pepperoni on our pizza?

Absolutely, drag yourself down to the shop. BTW, if you'd had our pizza, you'd know there is no need to add extra pep...we make it right without having to add extra! :)

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We had a fella named Bruce that came in twice a week. He always ordered stromboli with extra meat and extra cheese. I'd joke with him all the time that I was no liable for any health issues that would arise. I had no idea he actually had heart issues...he passed away a month or so ago. :( I don't think are cheese was the sole reason, but anything that cheesy can't be good for you! Seriously, this isn't Dominos...don't order extra anything unless you are insane!

Schu72

Streetsboro
We had a fella named Bruce that came in twice a week. He always ordered stromboli with extra meat and extra cheese. I'd joke with him all the time that I was no liable for any health issues that would arise. I had no idea he actually had heart issues...he passed away a month or so ago. :( I don't think are cheese was the sole reason, but anything that cheesy can't be good for you! Seriously, this isn't Dominos...don't order extra anything unless you are insane!

I'm a pizza fanatic and these posts are killing me.:smiley_crazy:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

Attachments

• IMG00258-20120120-2006.jpg
    IMG00258-20120120-2006.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 139

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
I love my scent smoker! Started about 5 years ago and since then all my friends now huddle around it... puff puff pass...LOL. Brock, I will be down scouting tomorrow in Athens then going to the OU game that night, all this talk about pizza.. where can I find you?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I love my scent smoker! Started about 5 years ago and since then all my friends now huddle around it... puff puff pass...LOL. Brock, I will be down scouting tomorrow in Athens then going to the OU game that night, all this talk about pizza.. where can I find you?

85 miles west of Athens... Greenfield Ohio.

Mike, I have a boat! I seriously plan to keep that thing wet until the weather forces me to quit. I have never done a lot of fall fishing, due to hunting, but this year I plan to change that.

Joe, I took Mason to the public dove fields the other day. There were only two others there! You coming down this year?