Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentowns trail cam log

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Old friend came back. He is putting on the body weight fast!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Good luck Charles! Get ahold of me when you are in Coshocton seeing how you hunt not far from me and about one set of woods away from my cousin Justin that you met at the shoot.

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Good luck Charles! Get ahold of me when you are in Coshocton seeing how you hunt not far from me and about one set of woods away from my cousin Justin that you met at the shoot.

For sure. Bet I don't get over there until rut.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Spicoli is alive. This is the final cam I had to pull so I did it today. This area is still pretty active. Trespassers are starting to show up :(

Here he is after shedding. Tell me what you think gross would be. He still impresses me.

[video=youtube;CzDfqBE_6Hw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzDfqBE_6Hw&feature=plcp[/video]

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I haven't seen "Peter Griffin" in a while. I think I do have a video of him but he is busting ass past the camera.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
IMO, he's right around 138-140 gross typical as a 4x4. I'm counting the longer tine on the inside where the right g3 is as an abnormal point and the outside tine as the true g3. That being said, add it with all the other stickers,fork and the small g4 together should be dang near 15" which is good because if it is or exceeds 15" you add them to the NET typical score and he'd score NT. So if he say grosses 139 and his side to side deducts bring him down to say 134" then you add the 15" and he scores 149"NT, as an example. Soooo, IMO HE"S A SHOOTER!lol

The way he seems to favor his hind legs he appears to be hurt or injured or something. Goodluck Charles!