Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentowns trail cam log

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Don't worry about his score, Beener... He's a great buck that would awesome up on the wall. And yea, the velvet always makes 'em look bigger. :)

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Don't worry about his score, Beener... He's a great buck that would awesome up on the wall. And yea, the velvet always makes 'em look bigger. :)

Oh, I would have no hesitation in shooting him. It would be my biggest to date but not by much.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I said Euros from now on but I think he would be a shoulder mount if it happened. Now just gotta worry about yahoo's screwing it up. Can't wait to get my cameras on other farms especially the one up the road and Warsaw.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yeah Charles, don't get wrapped up on the score. I was pretty conservative on my estimation and can see now, after looking at the still shots that I DID under score a few things. He will at least score gross 140's easily! IMO. After re-evaluating him using your stills I can see him grossing in the high 140's, and maybe 150....that is still total antler.

You shoot that sumbeech man! He's a nice one!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yeah Charles, don't get wrapped up on the score. I was pretty conservative on my estimation and can see now, after looking at the still shots that I DID under score a few things. He will at least score gross 140's easily! IMO. After re-evaluating him using your stills I can see him grossing in the high 140's, and maybe 150....that is still total antler.

You shoot that sumbeech man! He's a nice one!

I don't get hung up on score so no worries. Just trying to get better at it myself. I may run through three different deer later as I pull cams from different places. He just tickles my fancy ;)

JPN

coshocton
I said Euros from now on but I think he would be a shoulder mount if it happened. Now just gotta worry about yahoo's screwing it up. Can't wait to get my cameras on other farms especially the one up the road and Warsaw.

Great buck man! Good luck! The wife and I went for a drive yesterday and your farm is only a little over 3 miles or so from our new place.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Those stills really do help show what a stud he is! Absolutely love the bases on that dude!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Not much new because I had batteries die after the first video. They were from last year and it didn't show low.

This one has some potential. Sorry for the crappy photo. Brother needs to upgrade.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
First doe video/pic of the year. All bucks besides this one doe. Have seen two other fawns on video besides this one.

[video=youtube;A2BNK080GEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2BNK080GEE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Not much to add. I did find two more does which is good. Also, two fawns on their own. Spicoli is still eating 50 lbs of corn and a 5g bucket of apples in three days. lol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
He hasn't even started. Looks exactly the same. Walked the bean and corn field and no rubs as of yet either. Hopefully he stays in a summer pattern until mid October ;)

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Spicoli may be dead :( I at least know a big buck died off of the property. Trying to get pics. He was hit at 6:45 this morning. Dad (non hunter) and said it was the one I was hunting behind his cabin (not Spicoli but bigger actually). Then he mentioned a big "antler" off his one "antler" on his right side....Spicoli. We will see when I pull cams on the 22nd. The dude that hit it took the deer. We know someone that knows him so I am trying to get pics. There are always more deer but would love to shoot Spicoli.