Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentowns trail cam log

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
You guys ain't going to hurt my feelings. Guess.

I will shoot him if given the opportunity what ever you say. lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Man Charles, that buck in the first video from this year is an absolute stud! All kinds of stickers, tall, and good mass! What an awesome rack!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You are after the buck with the split G3 right? The smaller 8 is barely 125, but the other buck would gross in the mid to upper 140's IMO. He's a cool ass deer!!!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yes Spicoli is the one with the split G3. Don't even know if I would call it a split.

Gotta say I was pleased with the pull on a six day soak.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Good thing is I saw Spicoli at least a dozen times from the stand, in bow range last year.

But you still ate tag soup?

I dont think his luck is gonna last. time to show him whos in charge....

I just realized I implied that "charles in charge."

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Finally got to my puter to check out Spicoli! Been surfing from my phone all weekend and haven't been able to view youtube videos from it. What a neat looking buck Charles! Definite shooter just on character alone!IMO He'll gross 140-142 IMO. Thats adding up total bone and deducting nothin'. He'll get butchered as far as net goes!:tantrum:

Oh, I figure he'll gross around 130 to 132 as an 8 pt so deducting the split and other side to side differences and you'll see what I mean. Still he'd be a great target buck for you BUT, if he gets by, he could be an absolute stud next year!

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Finally got to my puter to check out Spicoli! Been surfing from my phone all weekend and haven't been able to view youtube videos from it. What a neat looking buck Charles! Definite shooter just on character alone!IMO He'll gross 140-142 IMO. Thats adding up total bone and deducting nothin'. He'll get butchered as far as net goes!:tantrum:

Oh, I figure he'll gross around 130 to 132 as an 8 pt so deducting the split and other side to side differences and you'll see what I mean. Still he'd be a great target buck for you BUT, if he gets by, he could be an absolute stud next year![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was waiting for that. I think he could become a GREAT deer. But he is a great deer for me. I was guessing him hitting 148-151 gross. Man I was way off. I had pulled some stills also. I think the velvet adding mass has me guessing more. I think there is one more that is bigger left at this farm. Hopefully, I get him on camera.

I don't care about nets ;) There for fishing. lol