Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Do you guys think he will make 140"?

140class

Central NC

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Pretty close I'd guess. I'd shoot him dead for sure, but I don't consult my tape before shooting. :)

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Boy, thats a tuffy! I don't think he will. Reason being,Short brow tines. He will basically score as a 6 pt. A hellofa6pt. I might add. I say mid 130's IMO.Thanks for sharing.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I think hes gonna hit 140 honestly. Short brows arent going to kill him bc he'll make up for it in beam length and mass. Hes got good tine length also. He def high end 30's but i think he'll gross over 140 imo

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Gross 140 maybe but net I don't think so. Definitely a neat looking buck though and he does look to be a 4.5 year old. Good luck!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I agree he'll gross close to 140 but he'll net mid 130's. Great frame,mass and length though. If he just had matching 4" brows he'd net 140 IMO. Great deer and wouldnt think twice about loosening an arrow at him.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Another angle wouldn't hurt. I couldn't quite tell if he was an 8pt or if there were some short g4s in there. Darn nice looking buck either way. I was seeing mid to upper 130's net.

140class

Central NC
he has a G4 on his right side. The 2 and 3s split down at base. I was thinking he would be close to the 140 mark cause of that beam length and seems to have pretty good mass. Truth will be told when that velvet gets polished off.