Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

One thing?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Depends on the time of year. Early season I could give a shit if I am out in a Hawaiian shirt and jorts. But come cold weather I want some quality, warm clothing.

Same for treestands. Most of the year I could give a crap because I can sit or stand for three hours at a time on anything. But come end of Oct through Nov I want a comfy stand to be in ALL day when needed.

Everything is a compromise unless your loaded.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
If I wanted someone to tell me how to or what to do I'd go to work.

I agree Ric. I think that is one thing that is so great about the outdoors. It is YOU against nature. Not what others are telling you against nature. Unless of course you are being.programed and brainwashed by all the high paid sponsored high fence hunters that tell you to use this product or this for scent control. If that is the case you are letting someone tell you how to hunt and letting them pick everything for you.

ohio
I would be fine with any current model(made within the past year or two) adult compound bow from most any company....I would prefer to choose my own footwear though

I would agree with that! Most bows are the same anymore but boots not so much, I actually bought a few of the same pair cause they fit so well

Lundy

I guess in the big picture it really wouldn't matter where I hunted, what I wore or what weapon I used it would still be enjoyable to some extent.

The only area where I would have to say no is someone deciding who I hunt with. I would rather hunt alone that with most hunters I have ever met.

Ricer2231

I would have to pick my own hunting clothes, I can't be without my Scent Lok. And I would have no problem with someone picking a bow for me as long as I got a chance to become familiar with it. Just my .02.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I'd let someone else choose a treestand for me. I have crappy ones anyway, so it cant be much worse.

I wont let anyone choose what I shoot though. If I have my reasons for taking out a small buck or letting a big one pass, thats my choice.