Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What do you have left to do before bow opens?

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I also got another set moved and hung today. Getting closer to being done but, still along way from where I want to be. They also started to haul wet lime in and stocked a bunch in the fence row. Now my cam pics went to 0 bucks all does on that farm. I know that they will be back but I don't like it this close.

Ricer2231

I'm not far from being ready. I got the cameras out, been shooting almost every night, got the clothes washed and bagged up. All I got is hang my last stand and get the shooting lanes cut on it and keep practicing. I can't wait, it will be here before we know it. :)

mightymet

As of today we just have to get our camper finished up. A little cleaning and some repair. All our stands are up and shooting lanes cleared. Hoping for a good season.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
This week was a very productive week. Other than washing the hunting clothes flinging arrows and doing some trimming at one spot I am ready.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My list is getting smaller by the day on the "non hunting" chores list. At this pace, I'll be free and clear come the 29th and it'll just be a matter of when the kid arrives!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Plots are finished, but I was too tired yesterday to hang another treestand... so I still have that left to do. Other than that, it's just a matter of prepping my gear and practicing with the bow.

mightymet

I think we are ready. Finished the camper today. All stands are good. Cams running. Feeder feeding. Now if I could just get rid of the coons that keep eat from the feeder I would be happy.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like I have added a chore to my list. I took a Bow Quad in on trade this weekend. It needs to be put out on one property. Still need to drill in some seed on a five acre bean field which was eaten to the dirt, but it is starting to grow back. Might just have to mow it down and drill it in anyway. There surely can't be any bean pods on there. Time will tell on whether that gets done or not. Still need to wash the gear and keep shooting.