Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Predator Camo...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am contemplating ordering some Predator Camo from Milo @ SCO. Wanted to see if anyone else was interested so that we could order at the same time and save on shipping.

Any interest?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've been thinking of selling mine so that I could re-order a size bigger. I gotta put it on and make sure that's what I wanna do, though. Stay tuned...

Huckleberry Finn

I've been thinking of selling mine so that I could re-order a size bigger. I gotta put it on and make sure that's what I wanna do, though. Stay tuned...

Fattass!

--

Predator camo is the shit...don't hunt past Thanksgiving without it...

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
It's the best camo in the world. They've got a new high plains performance brand out that I'd love to buy, but right now it's to much for my wallet.

Milo is a predator dealer?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
We here at skeeter creek take special care of our johnstown military members..let know what you need chuck..

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
We here at skeeter creek take special care of our johnstown military members..let know what you need chuck..

I tried to send ya a PM, but your box is full. Just curious, but how much can you get the high plains pants and jacket for?

For sure I'd buy a pair of sued warp knit pants in deception brown from ya.

We will probably be in Ohio over Labor Day weekend. I could always stop in. :smiley_bril:

Thanks!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Milo just let me know when/if we get enough interest for an order. Plus, let me know when you get the updated pricing.