Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hottest ladies in hunting

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I got no problem with women hunting.
I got no problem with attractive women hunting.
I got no problem looking at attractive women trying to sell hunting products.
I got no problem showing respect for

fuck what was I trying to say? don't matter...more pics please

Know what I wanna see? An early season kill, hot chick in a cutoff camo top showing big cleavage, gutting a doe with French Manicured nails. THAT would be hot

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I like there show also. There are a few of them that are ok, I just cant believe the number of couples that think they are the next celebrity hunting couple.

What's wrong with capitalizing on the market by bringing in good looking women that can shoot, but don't know a whole lot about the sport? I'm sure when you started, you knew it all, right? There are more and more women learning to hunt these days, so what's wrong with someone putting together a hunting show with a woman on it? Other women watch, and say, "If she can do it, I can too!"

You know, a person could say the same thing about the deer attractant market. You've got licks and blocks, seeds and feeds, buck bombs and acorn crunchers, but how much of that stuff really works? Everyone wants to make a dollar, and we've all gotta survive, so what's wrong with a couple that enjoys the outdoors putting a show together. If they can find the sponsors, I say have at it. Nobody said you had to watch...

Buckmaster

Portage
Know what I wanna see? An early season kill, hot chick in a cutoff camo top showing big cleavage, gutting a doe with French Manicured nails. THAT would be hot

Perhaps the outfitter at Sandridge is hosting a late season muzzleloader hunt with a lactating female co-host. Would that do it for you Dan?

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
What's wrong with capitalizing on the market by bringing in good looking women that can shoot, but don't know a whole lot about the sport? I'm sure when you started, you knew it all, right? There are more and more women learning to hunt these days, so what's wrong with someone putting together a hunting show with a woman on it? Other women watch, and say, "If she can do it, I can too!"

You know, a person could say the same thing about the deer attractant market. You've got licks and blocks, seeds and feeds, buck bombs and acorn crunchers, but how much of that stuff really works? Everyone wants to make a dollar, and we've all gotta survive, so what's wrong with a couple that enjoys the outdoors putting a show together. If they can find the sponsors, I say have at it. Nobody said you had to watch...

Flute, I bet you and your wife would have a good chance at starting a show together......you ever think of it?

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Kevin Strother's ol lady ain't half bad either... Just sayin'....

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Flute, I bet you and your wife would have a good chance at starting a show together......you ever think of it?

You are a funny man Chad! It's not something I would want to do on that level, but I do enjoy filming the outdoors and sharing it with friends and family. Honestly, I think that is part of the reason my wife gained interest in hunting, through watching the videos I would take while out hunting by myself.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
You are a funny man Chad! It's not something I would want to do on that level, but I do enjoy filming the outdoors and sharing it with friends and family. Honestly, I think that is part of the reason my wife gained interest in hunting, through watching the videos I would take while out hunting by myself.

Im serious dude....you guys are both young and attractive (no homo), and have some good hunting property down in the most popular deer hunting areas of the state. Shall I come up with a name for your show yet? LOL

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Flutie - "Hail Mary Hunting" productions

Ain't touching the Sandridge comment.

Dang my compound is a Martin.....that is a nice picture

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Im serious dude....you guys are both young and attractive (no homo), and have some good hunting property down in the most popular deer hunting areas of the state. Shall I come up with a name for your show yet? LOL

We shall call it the Misadventures of Greg and Kate: The Lost Chronicles :smiley_clap:

Seriously, I want nothing to do with that. I love hunting, but I'm not one to pimp something I do not believe in. You won't catch me pimping Summit Treestands just because they offered more than the next company. I'm gonna run my hodge-podge collection of equipment and that is that!

Besides that, nobody wants to watch video of me wiffing on deer after deer! :tantrum:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I bet you and Jesse could get together with your wives and do quite well. You guys are creative, genuine, and passionate about the sport. Just saying.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I think there are more douche bag dudes out there that can't hunt or shoot than there are women. At least the chicks are easy on the eyes.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
We shall call it the Misadventures of Greg and Kate: The Lost Chronicles :smiley_clap:

Seriously, I want nothing to do with that. I love hunting, but I'm not one to pimp something I do not believe in. You won't catch me pimping Summit Treestands just because they offered more than the next company. I'm gonna run my hodge-podge collection of equipment and that is that!

Besides that, nobody wants to watch video of me wiffing on deer after deer! :tantrum:

Why not just do it without pimping anything? A real guy doing a real show with real whiffs and something different from the same ol' same ol' boring ass formula.
Real emotion....documentary style instead of cookie-cutter produced bullshit like we see now.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We have enough cameras to do a TOO show on the web. Wiffs, blunders, kills, and all.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Fluteman you have a point there. I guess this subject gets to me. I get emails and phone calls asking for sponsorships every day. A lot of them have not even filmed anything yet, but they want a sponsorship because they will be great at it and can bring a lot of exposure to a company. I get a email every month from a lady asking me to sponsor her and her husband who I have never heard of. She wants $8,000 to sponsor them for being a part of Campbells Cameras Challenge. There is some really good stuff out there and more power to the people who can put great footage together and get a show.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Fluteman you have a point there. I guess this subject gets to me. I get emails and phone calls asking for sponsorships every day. A lot of them have not even filmed anything yet, but they want a sponsorship because they will be great at it and can bring a lot of exposure to a company. I get a email every month from a lady asking me to sponsor her and her husband who I have never heard of. She wants $8,000 to sponsor them for being a part of Campbells Cameras Challenge. There is some really good stuff out there and more power to the people who can put great footage together and get a show.

And nearly all of them do a really poor job of showcasing the sponsor's product.