Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hottest ladies in hunting

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Kevin Strother's ol lady ain't half bad either... Just sayin'....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Kevin Strother's ol lady ain't half bad either... Just sayin'....

Have you ever watched the video of them driving down the road. Damn she's annoying. I would have left her ass in a cornfield long ago.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
The worst part about the shows is ALL of the couples going booth to booth trying to be the next Tiffany or Nicole. Most of these couples trying to break in are a joke, and you can tell alot of these women just started hunting. I dont care how HOT they are, if they dont know anything about hunting I dont give a $#!* what they are saying. That goes for football sideline reporters TOO :smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The worst part about the shows is ALL of the couples going booth to booth trying to be the next Tiffany or Nicole. Most of these couples trying to break in are a joke, and you can tell alot of these women just started hunting. I dont care how HOT they are, if they dont know anything about hunting I dont give a $#!* what they are saying. That goes for football sideline reporters TOO :smiley_crocodile:

Except Ralph and Vicky. I like their show and she's a pretty good hunter.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Vic has been hunting longer than most folks. She met Ralph by going into his shop to get her bow worked on, I think.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I like there show also. There are a few of them that are ok, I just cant believe the number of couples that think they are the next celebrity hunting couple.