Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hottest ladies in hunting

Buckmaster

Portage
Anybody else talk with Nicole Jones last year at the D&T Expo? I did. Much like Wayne, she was a hot mess the rest of the weekend after talking to me. Poor thing. I hate it when I have that effect on women. lol

Phil,
That's not very nice to make them all "swampy" then run.

Shoulder Blade

Pretty soon hunting shows won't be anything more than a guide and tits being told what to shoot. Oh wait, it damn near already is. Leave those women in the kitchen and lets get back to shows where people actually hunt.

Yup,

I like my girls barefoot and on the pill, not in my treestand or deer camp:)

twireman

Kingston, OH
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345252366.024740.jpg

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I would rather see the old school hunting videos with a Wensel than these hotties with the newest gadget. Back tension boob release....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would rather see the old school hunting videos with a Wensel than these hotties with the newest gadget. Back tension boob release....

Good point. I actually agree. Sexy? Most of the time. Help me to buy their products? None I can think of yet.

Similarly, I watched an episode of "On your Own" yesterday with my brother in law. They shot some amazing whitetails. Finally, the host says "Let's take a look at the setup." I thought this is where we were going to hear why he setup where he did and maybe take some notes for myself. Nope. It was "GoPro setup here. Blah blah camera on the blah blah tripod. . . . and I chose this spot because I was walking in and saw a good deer. Plopped to the ground and made the shot with. . . . ." I realize sometimes this can happen to hunters. Just doesn't help me to learn anything outside of what brand equipment he was using. Sorry. Doesn't matter which brand camera he was using. It isn't going to help ME to improve my abilities. I enjoyed the show. Don't get me wrong. However, it isn't going to bring me in to watch their show again. I won't become a religious watcher anyway.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I admit. Eva Shocked is a pretty girl. Her daddy would be a cool f-i-l. I don't look at her as a lady though. I look at her like a princess waiting for her carriage to take her to the prom. I can think "pretty girl". After that it feels more like an uncle creepy moment. Way too young.