Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hottest ladies in hunting

RUT NUT

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345685505.298007.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345685513.793126.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345685521.484987.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345685531.990357.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
A webisode would be cool. I do a little filming but generally it is scouting or deer in the distance. If filming from the stand it is never at the moment of truth. More likely it is a buck i have zero intention of shooting. When a shooter is present, I have zero desire to add a distraction to screw things up. I am in the kill zone at this point. I do like the idea though. I believe it has been mentioned before but only Joe and Jesse really would know if something like this might happen. I don't remember if it was in a thread or simply in a conversation with a fellow TOO member I heard it. Might have been while chatting with one of the guys it came up "Wouldn't it be cool. . . ."

thanks for the pictures Rutnut. Now I am off to take a cold shower. lol

RUT NUT

thanks for the pictures Rutnut. Now I am off to take a cold shower. lol[/QUOTE]

Haha! No problem!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Fluteman you have a point there. I guess this subject gets to me. I get emails and phone calls asking for sponsorships every day. A lot of them have not even filmed anything yet, but they want a sponsorship because they will be great at it and can bring a lot of exposure to a company. I get a email every month from a lady asking me to sponsor her and her husband who I have never heard of. She wants $8,000 to sponsor them for being a part of Campbells Cameras Challenge. There is some really good stuff out there and more power to the people who can put great footage together and get a show.

I can understand where you coming from if you have to deal with this crap day in and day out. TOO many people want free handouts and aren't willing to do anything in return; I scratched your back, now where's mine?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hunting shows absolutely suck anymore. I don't know of more than a few I can even stomach on The Outdoor Channel. Paid ranch hunting using the latest greatest whiz-bang while constantly talking about it is just not "real". I am not going to ever be that kind of hunter and most aren't either. Infomercials shooting cattle...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Hunting shows absolutely suck anymore. I don't know of more than a few I can even stomach on The Outdoor Channel. Paid ranch hunting using the latest greatest whiz-bang while constantly talking about it is just not "real". I am not going to ever be that kind of hunter and most aren't either. Infomercials shooting cattle...

What's wrong with shooting cattle??? :smiley_arrogant:

Huckleberry Finn

Me and Greg could be the "Almost Assassins"!!! lmao

Or maybe "Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda Outdoors"!!! :smiley_clap:

But your wives get it done!

Lord knows I'd watch, hell - sponsor - a Katie fella hunting production! That'd be my DREAM! :smiley_baby:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Greg and Jesse don't do it..... You'll turn a passion into a chore..... Most people don't make it too the top like the ones that everyones talking about and then the ones who do ask them off the record what they think of their chosen proffession.....