Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Gameplan Gear Treestand Transport System

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Looks like I missed this weekends hillbilly express....

Huck, Curran or anyone else heading from c-bus to NE OH anytime soon?

Huckleberry Finn

Ahhh...you fellas do know that Chipotle is my love language...I've been to 14 different locations. That was Carlen and I's first date (#5, Warren).

Beener I can pick it up whenever the heck you want me too...just good lord dont make me get off at 36 haha. I'm going to Grove City pasted JB's on the 21-23rd

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Ahhh...you fellas do know that Chipotle is my love language...I've been to 14 different locations. That was Carlen and I's first date (#5, Warren).

Beener I can pick it up whenever the heck you want me too...just good lord dont make me get off at 36 haha. I'm going to Grove City pasted JB's on the 21-23rd

JB, are you going to be around that weekend?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yep, Greg just let me know when. Or if you are going to Milos for anything I can take it there also.

BTW these things are bad ass! Now I need some more of the clip tabs for my climber.

Dang I was at Milo's sunday
I come past sunbury every day
I looked at Milo's while I was there, I really like it and I will be ussing the climber opening day!

or if you all are going to meet a chipoltle I can do that also, I work very close to Polaris

Thanks Greg

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Dang I was at Milo's sunday
I come past sunbury every day
I looked at Milo's while I was there, I really like it and I will be ussing the climber opening day!

or if you all are going to meet a chipoltle I can do that also, I work very close to Polaris

Thanks Greg

Chipotle sound like a plan. Let me talk to Huck.

Gordo

Athens County
Well looks like I'm all clear to start selling the 140 some that I bought at retail along with my first order! Cleaned them fuggers out. rotflmao

Bad joke