Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Gameplan Gear Treestand Transport System

letsgobowhunting

JBrown,

You cost me a lot of $$$ this week. After buying two M100's I bought 2 footrests and 2 Game plans.
Mack's did make a mistake and charged me shipping, I called them and they issued a credit.
Thanks,

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
JBrown,

You cost me a lot of $$$ this week. After buying two M100's I bought 2 footrests and 2 Game plans.
Mack's did make a mistake and charged me shipping, I called them and they issued a credit.
Thanks,

Welcome to TOO, man! It was nice meeting you this week. I think you'll really like this website... But be careful, hang around me too much and you'll find yourself spending more and more money. I think it's contagious!!! :)

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
So who is this company that JB turned us onto? ;) Wife called and said that the package was at the house. I come home and find that everything that I ordered came in except the TTS's. Called them and they say they are on backorder. It didn't say they were out of stock when I ordered and that CS agent for them had no expected time of arrival but it shouldn't be long. Out of the stuff I ordered for us the only thing I received was mine and Huntn2's foot rests.

Let me know if you don't wanna wait. He said to call back in a couple days to see when they would be coming in. I can get refunds if needed.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So who is this company that JB turned us onto? ;) Wife called and said that the package was at the house. I come home and find that everything that I ordered came in except the TTS's. Called them and they say they are on backorder. It didn't say they were out of stock when I ordered and that CS agent for them had no expected time of arrival but it shouldn't be long. Out of the stuff I ordered for us the only thing I received was mine and Huntn2's foot rests.

Let me know if you don't wanna wait. He said to call back in a couple days to see when they would be coming in. I can get refunds if needed.

Not sure what's up with that. My guess is they had a shit ton of orders come in for those products since they were running a good deal. The stuff I ordered last week all showed up within two days. Stick with it... I have faith in Mack's.

Gordo

Athens County
Things awesome. Even the chick approves.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345647774.230526.jpg

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Here is the CS reply I got from MPW for those interested...

DearCHARLES BEENER:

This is just a friendly reminder that your backordered item(s)
listed below on order # I07409110000
will be shipped immediately after it is received in our
warehouse. If there is an expected due date of this product
it will be listed below, otherwise we expect this product in
stock in approximately 2-4 weeks. Please allow 3-7 business
days for delivery. If you would like to make a change or
cancel your backorder item(s), please notify us by phone at
1-800-229-0296 or reply to this email.

Qty Item Description $ Amount

1 GPGTSTP GAME PLAN GEAR TREESTAND DUE DATE: 08/28/12 35.85
TRANSPORT
1 GPGTSTP GAME PLAN GEAR TREESTAND DUE DATE: 08/28/12 35.85