Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Hey mower guys

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
What is this mower worth? $800? I have had this Ransomes 48inch mower with a 16hp Kawasaki engine for about 12 years. It runs great, I had it tuned up this year and put new turning belts on it. My back has been bothering me so I am going to sell the mower and get something with electric start. If any of you guys on here are interested let me know and I'll give you a deal. I'm going to put it on craigslist too.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 222
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 231

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
$800? Probably fair enough. It appears to be very clean. Bought my first one new for $3000. Bought my last one for $400. Often times you see them listed for $6-1200 if belt driven. Even though $6-1000 is fair, you might have trouble pulling that following the drought summer. Spring dollars might go that far, but might be tough in the fall.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Thanks guys! It is belt driven and it doesn't have a saulkie. I like the exercise, but imagine it can get old it you do it all day, every day.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I still have this mower for sale, sitting in the barn. I haven't put it on craigslist yet, as I don't really want the hassle or someone casing my stuff lol, but would give anyone here a good deal.