Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Mexico count down

Prediction: Will TF get a bull

• Yes a bull larger than 350 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
16 days to go.

I've got a contingency fund set up. I'll be in debt for it, but I'm still going and I didn't have to sell my kidney either.

elk9.jpg

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Two weeks!!!!! 14 days!!! It won't be long until we start the hours count down!

BTW I broke out my bugle last night. I needed a new plastic reed. It sounded horrible to me, but who knows what it'll sound like to a bull elk.

k_wilson_elk2.jpg

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
12 days to go.

Bad news is my mother in law is having open heart surgery on Friday. I'm not sure how that is going to affect the elk hunt. For now it's good, but if it goes south then I can't say....................... We'll be praying for her (not just because of the elk trip) and would appreciate any you all could provide.

crazy-elk-logo.jpg

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I was wondering how the surgery went. Hope all is well for everyone and that you get to make the trip.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Oh man I can hardly stand it! The weather is cooling off and the leaves are changing fast! I've got the fever bad.....

3 till Ohio Button Bucks Beware..............

button-buck.jpg

7 till New Mexico!

75_RockyHillsElk.jpg

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
chuck where you hunting in ohio? around home?

Yelp!!! I can't hunt until Monday evening though. My leave doesn't start until then and I'm not buying a NR license if I don't have too. I'm going to be in Jtown until the evening of the 10th.

Oh, I may hunt on my friends farm in Knox county too.

I was planning on coming back again in November, but since I've got access to Letterkenny Army Depot then I'm going to probably stay here instead.