Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Mexico count down

Prediction: Will TF get a bull

• Yes a bull larger than 350 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
48 days!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That bull on day 45 has to be a B&C qualifier but can't tell what his leftside has cause of all the brush on it! Lol Dang wouldn't he make a beautiful mount with that reddish head.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Hmmmmmm, I may be adding a day to this count down, but if I do I'll do it later. My hunt doesn't start until the 13th, but since I'd be leave PA on the 10th that was where I started the adventure count down. I didn't realize that Columbus day was on the 8th. Since we couldn't make it home for Labor day we are planning on coming out for Columbus day. Now it doesn't make since for me come home for a day and then turn around and go right back so I'm going to extend my leave by a day and stay in Ohio. I'll be able to do some early season deer hunting and maybe even put a deer in the fridge before my elk hunt. So when should I start the count down? Should I start it on the 9th vise the 10th of on Friday the 5th when we'd most likely leave PA for Ohio?

For now: 38

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
New leave request has been submitted. I'll be coming back on Saturday the 6th vise the 10th. I'm going to adjust the count down to 6th since I'll be hunting in Ohio before I leave for New Mexico.

31 days!