Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Mexico count down

Prediction: Will TF get a bull

• Yes a bull larger than 350 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was wondering how the surgery went. Hope all is well for everyone and that you get to make the trip.

These open-heart surgery is a piece of cake now days. I have had 2 open heart surgerys and still kicking it hard. Well rather soft and easy now days.
But I do hope the surgery went well for her.
Frank

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
1 day to go! The truck is packed and we'll he hitting it early tomorrow morning.

5 till NM!

41404458-f95d-4381-aecc-e44bc73a7362.jpg

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Didn't hunt tonight. I'm fighting a cold and slowing winning. I didn't want to risk making it worse when I have my trip coming up. I'll probably go in the morning though.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey Maj I saw a button buck this morning and it had it's spots on him almost as bright as when he was probably born with.... First thing that came too mind.....WWTFD (what would Thunder Flight do) :smiley_clap:

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Hey Maj I saw a button buck this morning and it had it's spots on him almost as bright as when he was probably born with.... First thing that came too mind.....WWTFD (what would Thunder Flight do) :smiley_clap:

Funny you should mention that. My friend showed me some trail cam photos of a doe with a button buck. I'll be hunting that area tomorrow morning. I'm not sure if I'll be able to control myself.....................