Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wicked Tree Saw

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
It is getting to be that time of year when a lot of people start hanging there stands. I hand and move a lot of stands each year and I do a lot of trimming for trail camera placement. Most years I would go through 1 or 2 hand saws, and quite a few of them were really flimsy. I bought a Wicked Tree Saw last year and right away knew I had by far the best hand saw I have ever used. It is pretty light but incredibly tough. It cuts through wood really well and I am still using the same one from last year and it is just like new. If any one is looking for a hand saw I would highly reccomend this saw.

www.wickedtreegear.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=theoh-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B007J3EBZG" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looks like a great saw. They advertise this on Whiteknuckleproductions. IMO prolly the one and only thing I'd be interested on their site.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
For 50 bucks it better stack the wood TOO. lol

( I know; you get what you pay for. I have a number of broken ones in my past as well.)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
For 50 bucks it better stack the wood TOO. lol
( I know; you get what you pay for. I have a number of broken ones in my past as well.)

That was my first thought as well then thought about all the saws you bought over the years and I could probably of paid for two of them..... And the Amazon price was 39.00..... A little better....

Well, I was wondering in a market for the hunt of saw but I couldn't find a saw of my choice which cut trees perfectly in less time. This saw looks really impressive and cheap. Last year I lost almost a $20 to $30 on saws. It looks really good and going to place an order there. Thanks for this impressive link.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Got my saw yesterday. Holy cow it's a machine! I tested it on the tree behind my house. It cuts through limbs like a hot knife through butter.

I'm currently in the process of doing a product review on one. Did you get the holster with it? That thing is sweet as you can put the saw back in with the blade open and it can't fall out even if flipped upside down. The saw is built like a brick shithouse and cuts through wood like a Stihl. I'll have the review completed shortly and the rest of the guys will see. The only reason you'll ever have to buy a new saw is if you lose it or a buddy steals it. lol