Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gordo's 2012 deer cam pictures

Gordo

Athens County
New deer showing up everywhere. Here's an up and comer with some potential if he makes it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351609790.298014.jpg

Gonna try to check the cam on the property where the triple brow tine buck is. Its been soaking for a good 2.5 weeks. I'm expecting something ridiculous!

Gordo

Athens County
Nothing to report on that property. The triple brow and his buddy still hanging around, along with a couple 110" range bucks. The place is definitely a honey hole, every other tree was shredded.

I also got to within about 8 yards of a nice, plump doe when checkin the cam .

Im going to go in there armed with a camera one of these days and see what i can rattle in. The spot is ideal for it.

Gordo

Athens County
I really need to start organizing my pictures better by property!

With the amount of cams im running on different properties its time to step up and do that.

Right now im scrambling through my iphone to locate them from years past. Major pain in the ass and gets confusing.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I start a new folder at the end of season every year and rename each file with more specific data under each pic or video so their easier to find. Others might have better methods but this works for me.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice bucks Gordo!!

I start a new folder at the end of season every year and rename each file with more specific data under each pic or video so their easier to find. Others might have better methods but this works for me.

I use the same method more or less. I have one main folder for all Trail cam pics. Then within that there are folders by year, then within the year I have folders by property. If I get a specific buck I'll go through and rename those specific files but I still just leave them within the property folder.

Gordo

Athens County
I'll be checking every cam today! Its been a while and i finally have a wide open day to do whatever i want.

Hope to have some new bone to share

Gordo

Athens County
Over whelming amount of new deer showing up. Alot of daylight pictures. Here's my favorite so far of the 8 point i have some history with.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353094673.792035.jpg