Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dead coyote pup

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Shit, Mike sorry for the hi-jack.... lost track of the original purpose of this thread...... :smiley_coolpeace:

ohio
Is this what I think it is?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345772080605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345772080605.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 175

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Just be carefull how you set the wires up. It would be a bitch to find your does dead in them.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Make sure you set them where you'd expect a deer to walk with it's head up. Best advice I've got.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
What you waiting for :smiley_coolpeace: Get cracking on it :smiley_clap: Don't forget too post the resulting pictures......

ohiorobp

South of Dayton, centerville area

They are bad everywhere. I live just smidgen south of you in Miamitownship. There is a newer subdivision that was built off of springboro pike. It's entrance is across from Cox Arboretum. Went biking back through there with my son and the one street dead ends into a farm. I stepped over the guard rail to get a better look at a bird perched in this giant old tree standing by itself in the middle trying to get a pic. But just a few feet in an there was yote scat everywhere. Few more feet was a den that had been used. Was quite surprised to be honest. I wish I knew who owned it cause I would LOVE help them get rid of them. Crappy pic of the bird in the tree cause all I had was my phone. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346010231.191287.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346010255.847385.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
It will be this week, I got a dozen from snareshop with deer stops, should I use bait?

Snares are best when used without bait. Bait will make them cautious. If you can find a road-kill, set up in the trails leading to it. But stay 10-15 yds from the bait as they will get more cautious up close to it.

ohio
Ok I put a set up on a trail that splits with a old tree in the middle, heading to the den area now, Damn I hate these fuggers

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346021244700.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346021244700.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 202
ohio
They are bad everywhere. I live just smidgen south of you in Miamitownship. There is a newer subdivision that was built off of springboro pike. It's entrance is across from Cox Arboretum. Went biking back through there with my son and the one street dead ends into a farm. I stepped over the guard rail to get a better look at a bird perched in this giant old tree standing by itself in the middle trying to get a pic. But just a few feet in an there was yote scat everywhere. Few more feet was a den that had been used. Was quite surprised to be honest. I wish I knew who owned it cause I would LOVE help them get rid of them. Crappy pic of the bird in the tree cause all I had was my phone. View attachment 8967
View attachment 8968

I'm in Washington twp, we should get together and shoot sometime