Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mao Trail Cam 2012

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hey Randy!
Nope. No history. He just appeared. The more I look at the daylight photos of him the more I like him. Love those long tines and he has good mass. I decided that if he gives me a shot opening weekend while my cousin is in the blind with me filming, I am gonna poke him.

I wouldn't blame you one bit. No idea on the score, but he has great tine length and mass for sure! I don't think I would pass on him either. I didn't try to score him, but if he popped up out of nowhere while on stand I think my initial reaction would be to shoot that deer!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
lol... dude.. i went back and fourth.. rick .. randy.... lol... my bad.. to many cold beveages when we met at the shoot!

Lol...That's alright buddy just razzin ya! That is a nice buck man, hope he gives you a shot this season!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Lol...That's alright buddy just razzin ya! That is a nice buck man, hope he gives you a shot this season!

I know you are! hahaha... I have been doing a lot of thinking about this buck. Even though I really like him, I need to let him walk. I hope my dad or cousin gets a crack at him. I have arrowed 3 similar deer this size with a bow and arrow. I cant kill a 150" if I keep shooting 130"s...

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Thought this BB has a lot of potential. Also, the tall 8 is still showing just after daylight in front of my blind.

knot head.jpgaaaa.jpg

RUT NUT

Great pull! This is the kind of stuff that gets me pumped up! 2 different bucks or 3? I can't tell because of the rear end shot. Haha!