Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mao Trail Cam 2012

Mao

Coshocton, OH
My daughter and I went out this afternoon and checked 2 of my 6 trail cams. Here is what we have so far...

deer2012 022.jpgdeer2012 020.jpgdeer2012 005.jpg

Mao

Coshocton, OH
So far this has been my worst year ever for trail cam pics. I checked one of five cams today and here is what I got. Nothing I want to shoot but I hope there is one to chase on the other cams that I plan to check mid week.
notill (2).jpgnotill2 (2).jpgnotill4 (2).jpgnotill6 (2).jpgnotill7 (2).jpgnotill8 (2).jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I see several I would want to shoot in those pics. Take the coyotes for instance? lol Those are good looking bucks as well. Might not be "monsters" in your eyes but I would call them nice solid bucks!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
guess I should of checked the rest of the camersas before whining about nt having anybig bucks...Amazing how different the size looks between day and night and different cameras... What do you guys think as to age/score?

beans4.jpgbeans3.jpgbeans2.jpgbeanspoint2.jpgbeanspoint1.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
guess I should of checked the rest of the camersas before whining about nt having anybig bucks...Amazing how different the size looks between day and night and different cameras... What do you guys think as to age/score?

View attachment 9709View attachment 9710View attachment 9711View attachment 9712View attachment 9713

Dang nice buck Marcus! TOO bad he's got such small brows though. I'd say he'll gross low to mid 130's and prolly 3.5 to 4.5 years old. Any history with him?

After looking at him again hes prolly closer to high 120's to 130 though but still a nice deer!

Last edited:

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Dang nice buck Marcus! TOO bad he's got such small brows though. I'd say he'll gross low to mid 130's and prolly 3.5 to 4.5 years old. Any history with him?

After looking at him again hes prolly closer to high 120's to 130 though but still a nice deer!

Hey Randy!
Nope. No history. He just appeared. The more I look at the daylight photos of him the more I like him. Love those long tines and he has good mass. I decided that if he gives me a shot opening weekend while my cousin is in the blind with me filming, I am gonna poke him.