Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I will bring a salad for a side. I am not quite sure how long I will be able to stay cause I don't know what time Austin and Audrey is getting back in town.

Stickandstring are you planning on coming to the shoot? If so I will just bring the harness for your boy to the shoot.

jeremy44230

Medina County
What the heck should I do?

I really have been bustin my ass on the new house we're moving in to... I had planned on sanding all the floors saturday and skipping this shoot, but it sounds like a hell of a time.

Thinking about coming down at least for Saturday.

I'll just have to take some time off work!! Gotta have fun, right? Plus I need together now restrung by Milo...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm starting to pack tomorrow. I'll bring alittle bit of everything or as much as I can in the bed of muh truck.

Mike, no Air Supply tunes please! Rotflmao

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
I was really thinking about coming TOO the shoot till about a 1hr. ago,I had a little issue with my target bow

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bring your hunting rig Longdraw. It is all in good fun. I wish I could make it. Not looking good. Wife told me just to go. Umm. . . yeah. I have a foreman on vacation this week. I have a wife working nights which leaves me taxi driver for the kids. I have an enclosed trailer to pack for a 4 day show next Thur-Sun. Somewhere in there it looks like I am flying to South Dakota to drive a new sweeper truck home. Sure. I can fit in a day to shoot the bow. Sucks too as I look more forward to seeing you guys than shooting the bow.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh, by the way, unless anyone has any objections, I got the tunes covered for later in the evening. I just picked up the "Tailgater" ipod dock. It is badass! Got the beer drinking playlist all ready to go. A little something for everyone.
Got any too short?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Damn I want to go. I know how this crew rolls and the food and fun that will be had. Breakfast burritos...hmmmm.

We need to have another one a little further north and on a week where I am not on-call for work lmao.

THIS SUCKS !!!!!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Just finished up one more practice round. I hope I can hang with you guys. I'm still yet to shoot over 40 yards only because (A) I don't have enough pins and (B) I'm skeered to lose any arrows in the field. LMAO!

Mike, I'll be right there with you brother! I've only got a three-pin sight (20, 30, 40), and I haven't shot as much as I would have liked. On top of that, I only have six arrows fletched, which should be enough, but with this group you just never know. I seem to remember taking some pretty tough/crazy shots at the BEC Shoot last year, and I can only imagine what it will be this year and how many arrows I may lose!

LD, that really stinks about your bow! You mentioned it was your target bow, do you also have a hunting rig? If so, bring that bad boy out! You aren't gonna see anything fancy out of this old boy, and I'm sure it will be the same with most the other fellas!

Should we get a list going for the food/condiments/eating utensils so we don't forget anything?

I'm gonna bring an Easy Up and sloppy joes, as well as some snack food, beer, and plenty of water. Probably gonna kick back and sleep under the stars, as I'm too lazy to set up a tent and then take it down early the next morning! lol