Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well, here's my checklist so far of things I'll bring:

1. Cornhole boards (unless they aren't needed)
2. Turkey fryer
3. Marinated Backstraps
4. Pop up canopy / tent

If you need me to bring anything else, just let me know.

Do w need paper plates, cups, placticwear, etc...?

Schu72

Streetsboro
Let me know if you have the fryer thing figured out. I have a fryer, propane, tall and short cooking pots.....
I'd also be willing to bring something for a side dish..dessert...or whatever. I'll also bring a camera to document the carnage.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Let me know if you have the fryer thing figured out. I have a fryer, propane, tall and short cooking pots.....
I'd also be willing to bring something for a side dish..dessert...or whatever. I'll also bring a camera to document the carnage.

Bring them then, that way I don't have to go digging through all that stuff.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I would say bring a few cornhole sets.

I hear the FS (Ric) is into cornhole....err....it's popular with the guys in his area.....err.....heard he's good at it.....err......uhmmm.... :)

I will see if I can get mine back from my brother before I head down.

rotflmao Beener! Cornhole not cornblasting! bahahahahahahaha

I can bring my FIL set, the boards are solid but not slick or slippery. Let me know if I should bring them. I can bring the buns for Gregs sloppy does/joes. Do we need taters for the breakfast on Sunday. Salt & Pepper or any other seasonings? Butter? OJ?

Anyone bringing a few sheds? If so, I hope JD is coming!:pickle:

I know I'm gonna forget something. My wife will prolly have our GPS so y'all have your phones handy when I get close. I'm going to be coming in from Rt 16. I remember the Conesville plant was on my right as we were going to Roscoe Village to a reunion a few times. Marcus, any suggestions?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Getting prepped...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343246570229.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343246570229.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 168

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Dang bro... Really makes me wish I had my SCO order in hand right now... I can't wait to fletch up a set of those Rayzrs!

I need to order more....wanna split some? The minimum amount they come in is 50 a color. I need white and either brown tiger, green tiger, brown or green. I really don't need 50 of each color especially since I do half my arrows with blazers. Let me know.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Oh, by the way, unless anyone has any objections, I got the tunes covered for later in the evening. I just picked up the "Tailgater" ipod dock. It is badass! Got the beer drinking playlist all ready to go. A little something for everyone.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Oh, by the way, unless anyone has any objections, I got the tunes covered for later in the evening. I just picked up the "Tailgater" ipod dock. It is badass! Got the beer drinking playlist all ready to go. A little something for everyone.

Fo sho' homie!!! lmao

I know your music skills, I trust you with this!

Gotz damnit this is gonna be a good time!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I gotta devise a plan to get myself out of dinner with the wife's friends and significant others that night.......... :smiley_confused_vra

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hope it pans out for you Jim!

I called my bro and invited him, said he'd check his schedule. He's been working nights on a bridge in columbus. Some of you might know where it is, over the interstate somewheres.

This is going to be awesome!!!

Taylor and Jake can play(oops) hang with Mikes son. Lmao

Just kidding fellas!

Last edited: