Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Yep thats it. Dang camera adds 20 pounds.
I can still see my winky, so life is good.

Come on man....looking in a mirror doesnt count....

That said, just got back to my hotel room following dinner and a couple beers....time to go for a run. I TOO am trying to shed some belly fat and started working out again last week.

Last edited:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio

Holly shatz Schu, is that a damn Visor? Wolverines fan, sorry I forgot. rotflmao

Definitely looks like a great time.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I to want thank Marcus for hosting and allowing us to have a great time. Unfortunately I had to leave and couldn't stay for the whole thing. You guys should be jealous though, instead of all the backstage and chicken, I had gas station pizza.

It was great to finally meet a few more TOOZERS that I haven't met yet and share in the laughs. Looming forward to the October hunt for sure.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
SO how many arrows made it into the water??? Looks like a golf course with water around it that is a magnet for them.....

I was wondering the same thing lol. If it's anything like me playing golf I can tell you where my arrows would have been lol. Seems I can't miss a water hazard or a thick set of woods along the fairway while on a golf course lol.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
It gets alot harder once the little one comes Jesse. The sleep you miss out on totally makes it impossible to get motivated to do anything other than relaz any moment you can for the first 6 months. I was always around 185-190lbs from my Sr. Year in HS until 10 years ago. I decided to give up smoking and immediately went up to 225 lbs and have been at that weight ever since. I so wanna get some weights and start to lift again and do some cardio stuff. I just wanna make sure I can be around as long as possible to do all the stuff with my boy that my Dad has done with me

Schu72

Streetsboro
Holly shatz Schu, is that a damn Visor? Wolverines fan, sorry I forgot. rotflmao

Definitely looks like a great time.

Pic of me pissing on a fence and you are commenting on my visor???:smiley_depressive:

Runners wear visors not ballcaps. Doesn't matter what school you follow.mischeif.gif

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Have yall ever pissed on an electric fence? I bet you come back to do it again.. lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Scott, can you find and post some of those pics Charles took when he was standing directly behind the shooters release elbow? Those would be cool too see. You posted one earlier of Taylor and you can see his arrow on it's way to the target.